Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:53:38 -0400
Just to wet your appetite for Kris's presentation of today's happy
ferrets, I'd like to show you my quick clips.

Babies first xmas in real homes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80xfOeUDTQ

***This is REALLY fun and special:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2wQQV4tKU

A foster I rehabbed for a friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huOKCrZk3r8

This did have Spirit in the Sky music, but YT took it off. There is
very annoying music there instead. So just turn it down some. These
are my two rescues playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ58P5qpV80

This irks me because it was set to Across the Universe by the beatles.
A sleepy song to go wtih a sleepy one. But YT took it off. So I put
another song on it. Its a great song, but doenst' quite go with the
vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3nA6BsV7M

The Wolfy One

SEND THOSE DMK PICS TO ME!!!