From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:30:30 -0500
WoW!  I am amazed at the generosity of the person that won the Ebay
Bedding auction we held for Robins' Bandit's Adrenal surgery Fund.  Not
only was she high bidder but has sent additional funds for Robin to apply
to the Fund so Bandit can get the surgery sooner.  It's wonderful to see
how much people are willing to help each other especially in tough times
like these.

We will be sending a check to Robin for Bandit's surgery in the amount
of $150.00 because of the love this person has shared for another ferret
lover!  A big Thank You to Karen L.!!!!  God Bless you and on Thursday-
your bedding set & Rug will be on it's way to you!

Rose German and the Fuzzies @ LFFR
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/