Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 05:52:14 -0800
For that lady who was intolerant of my feeding cooked veggies and meats
to the ferret:

I'm sorry that I could not find your post and address you directly, so
I'll settle for second best and just flop down here with what little I
have to say.

What little I have to say . . . Wow, now that's a new one, Edward
saying little!

The meat and vegetables in the soup I feed ferrets is pulverized and
mixed to the extent that the food particles are on the order of, say,
very, very small.

For example, for a given batch of soup (Called LUMPS) the food is
broken down to particles where 45 percent of the mixed particles are
less than 0.0168 inches in diameter and 55 percent are greater than
0.0415 inches in diameter.

The poor ferret. He has one helluva time trying to pick out vegetable
particles that small with his tongue or anything else, doesn't he?

Looks to me he must eat his vegetables/fruits right along with his
meats, yes?

Now, can you perhaps tell me why I should go to so much trouble to
prepare LUMPS daily? If'n you can't, then stay tuned, cause the answer
will be here sometime soon.

Affaire du coeur.  (French:  Affair of the heart.)
Edward Lipinski