From:
Amy Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:37:04 -0700
Hello, everyone.  September is under way and with it my bright idea to
have a "mini lottery" for a needy shelter has begun.  I'm not sure if the
original message was lost soon after posting, because I only received 5
replies, and I never got the list that post was in myself!

Susie, Lisa, Matt, Mary and Brenda--your shelters are in the hammy,
awaiting the 25th.  For those of you who may have missed the original
post due to those unforseen complications with BIG leaving the fml,
please e-mail me if you would like to join in the fun.

The premise - I will be having a drawing the 25th of every month from
the shelters who have responded, and the winner will receive a check
(with ferrets on it, of course) for $25.  It's not much, but every little
bit helps, right??  I thought this would be more fun than just perusing
the shelter list and picking one at random.  I'd like to know more about
each and every hard working shelter out there.  You people are sooo
special--words cannot even express it!!