From:
Carl G Grunbichler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 06:50:08 PST
I remember reading about a week ago about a woman in the Miami area that was
looking for a ferret to adopt, (I can't remember what her E-mail address
was, otherwise I would've contacted her directly).  This morning on the
Miami NBC news station they had a ferret named "Frankie the Ferret" that
they wanted someone to adopt.  If there are any of you out there in the
Miami area that wish to adopt this little fuzzbean they must call
adopt-a-pet in Miami, unfortunately I didn't catch the telephone number.  I
would love to take in another fuzzbean but have 2 of my own already.  So if
there are any fuzzbean lover's who want to give this chap a good home please
call them.  I just hope that when the public phones in to adopt this little
critter that he goes to someone that is at least knowledgable about ferrets.

Best regards

Lauren, Carl and the
2 carpet sharks