From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:09:35 -0700
Well, my husband and I are very excited to announce in two weeks, we
will be leaving Hawaii and moving to Silverdale, Washington.

I've already been asked to adopt a little girl from the manager at the
apartents we will be moving into, so it should be a nice welcome home
gift. I don't know much about her except she's about 2 1/2. It's been
a long 3 years without fuzzies, but I'm sure bouncing back into the
saddle should be easy. I just wanted to share the excitment :)

-Valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_