From:
Penny Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:03:15 -0400
The AFA would like to thank everyone who has generously donated to the
DMK Rescue Spay/Neuter Fund. Donations are being received daily, and we
can't thank you enough for the support that you have given this fund.
It is vital that we keep this fund in the forefront and continue
soliciting donations for the spaying and neutering of these ferrets.
Our hope is that the ferret community will continue to support this
effort on an ongoing basis until all the DMK Rescue ferrets have been
spayed and neutered and the shelters and rescues who graciously took
these little ones in can recoup some of the expenses they've incurred
in preparation for adoption to their new forever home as they begin
their new lease on life.

The AFA has posted on our website the Reimbursement Request Form for
the DMK Rescue Spay/Neuter Fund. All shelters/rescues wishing to apply
for reimbursement of funds for the spaying and neutering of the DMK
Rescue ferrets, can find this form at
http://www.ferret.org/pdfs/spay_neuter_reimbursement.pdf

Please complete this form, attach all supporting documents to the back,
and return to the AFA for reimbursement. This form and supporting
documentation can be mailed to the AFA at the address on the form or
it can be emailed to AFA's Education Director, Lisa Vible, at
[log in to unmask] Once received and all information has been
verified reimbursements will be sent within 30 days, depending on the
availability of funds. Reimbursements will be sent in order of which
they were received.

If you have any questions please email the AFA at [log in to unmask] or
you can email Lisa Vible directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you to everyone for your continued support of this most worthy
cause.

Penny Hendrix
President
American Ferret Association, Inc.