From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:39:04 -0400
Thanks to those who contacted us about helping with the gang of nine we
got in Friday night. Still no word on the possible 16 - the caller left
no reachable number and we just have to wait for snail mail to wind
it's way to them before we can get further information.

Before trying to move any of the ferrets we presently have, we are
going to try something we've never done before - hold a special
adoption event at FACT. Those of you on our email Paw Print mailing
list will read all about it. For anyone not on the list, here is a
link to the poster announcing it. If you are close to CT and can print
and post the notice somewhere locally, we'd really appreciate it!

http://www.ferret-fact.org/adoption%20event-2.pdf

If anyone in the area is looking to adopt, now is the time as we have
over a dozen 1-3 year old, really nice ferrets looking for a forever
home.

If you are heading on vacation soon, don't let that hold you back!
Adopt now, and we will hold your new friend until you return! It will
allow us to take in another if we know someone already has a home.

Thank you

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT