Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:46:19 +1200
Because of work and sheer procrastination, time is flying toward the date
when I'm off for the US.  I've partially organised my trip, however as I
had to reinstall Windows and all of my programmes at least once recently
(some programmes more often!) I've lost contact details and indeed some
email addresses etc for people I'm visiting.

Unfortunately, my budget and time has become extremely limited and I will
not be able to go to Louisiana or southern Florida as previously hoped.
Sorry guys :o(  I still have to find transport from Florida to Virginia
Beach, as well as transport from New York to Boston - I have some offers
for the NY/MA leg, however none so far for the FL/VA run.  Please, anyone
who can help would be highly appreciated!  I may also need to find a way
from Kansas City Missouri to St Louis Missouri, so hlp there would be
appreciated if possible.

Everyone who contacted me to visitor drop on by, can you *please*
email me at [log in to unmask] with your contact details:
phone/address/email (if the email is included it will make things
easier for me, but it'll only mean an extra few seconds for me to
grab it from the email itself <G>)

If I didn't respond to a previous email regarding this trip, please be
aware that I did have a time where I was receiving no email, and other
emails which were lost in the computer... overhaul.  Please resend your
email and I'll do my best to respond ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who has offered to open their homes to a wandering
ferret person from the other side of the world :o)

Sam