From:
Millie Walls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:00:43 EDT
If ever anyone wanted children, it was myself.  But God decided not to
grant me that blessing.  So, at 51, my only children are my ferrets and
dogs.  I'm mommy to them and my husband is daddy.

My children come to me when I call their name.  When one is ill, I worry
and fret.  I take them to see a doctor.  I've been fortunate in the fact
that I've only lost one to the Rainbow Bridge.  But I grieved then and I
still grieve for my Sassy.

My children give me kisses and unconditional love.  They do not give me
backtalk.  lol They will snuggle with me when they sense I'm upset or
afraid.  I feed them, I nurse them back to health, I play with them, I
bathe them, I cook them special foods.  But most of all, I love them and
they love me.

Just animals ???  I don't think so.  I simply feel sad for you, because
you haven't experienced that truly beautiful bonding between yourself and
a furry friend.

You have no idea what you've been missing.

Treating all my furry friends like children,
Millie and the Bridgeville Bunch,
Kizzy,Jabe Sebastian, Snow, Calliou, Jack, Bogey, Possum, Killer, Tater
and Mister