Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:58:55 -0700
Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue / Hospice

Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue is committed to informing and educating
the public of the pleasures and responsibilities of owning domestic
ferrets as well as how to provide proper care for these creatures.
The WWFR provides placement assistance or sanctuary hospice care for
unwanted, abandoned, abused owner surrenders and California confiscated
ferrets through WWFR associated shelters, rescues and foster homes.

We are hoping to help the majority of our adrenal rescues by providing
Deslorelin implants monies raised from this raffle will go towards
"Project F.U.R.". Bald is beautiful,

http://www.ferretraffle.com/index_files/Page1949.htm
http://www.ferretraffle.com/index_files/Page601.htm