From:
Joy Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:02:37 -0700
I too have become an avid viewer of Georgia and Peanut. It is the first
thing I do when I get home from work everyday.

I think my favorite thing to see is when she grooms him. I can almost
hear him say, "Ma-Ommm! I don't need a bath *whine* I just had one a
little while ago!" as he squirms and tries to avoid the bath just like
any human boy would do :)

He is definitely a mover and a grower! It amazes me how much bigger he
seems to be every day. On a side note, Georgia was sleeping with the
paw-pad side of her foot up today and boy does she have big feet! Is
that just a feature of BFFs or do our domestic ferrets just have really
tiny feet? Of course I know BFFs aren't the same thing as our pets but
I was surprised by the foot size difference.

Joy in FL--mom to Pippin, Gimli, and Sofie