From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:26:10 -0400
Dear Bridge Greeters:

It's been hard for me to come on line to post this message but could
one of the Bridge Greeters please greet our precious baby Max who
passed away suddenly on Monday, June 29th. He will be arriving with his
Dad's placemat for some reason he had this thing for placemats, if you
left one lying around he would snatch it and put it in his hidey hole.

Please let him know how sorry we are and that we love him and miss him
terribly, he was our happy bouncing boy. His brother Star and sisters
Lady, Princess and especially Angel miss him terribly.

Also, could you please have his sisters and brothers who are already at
Rainbow Bridge be there to greet him so he's not alone; Booger, Maxine,
Maxi, Pepper, Fritz, Prince, Bear, Buddy, Misty, Snowball and Shark.

Greeters let all our babies know that we love them and miss them all
terribly. There is not a day that goes by that we are not thinking of
them.

Love and Kisses from Max's Mom Rosie and Dad Roy