From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:29:37 EDT
>Anyway, Kat was the one that gave me a voice.  I was nobody, just an
>occasional poster.  And she saw Sean and Rocky were something very
>special.  She gave me a website and a way to share them.  Then she helped
>me obtain my real desire, that was to get information out there about
>deaf ferrets so new owners don't feel alone, scared, or lost.  If you
>think about it, if there weren't a Kat there wouldn't be the writer,
>Rebecca Stout.  She will deny all of this.  She is very pig headed.
>LOL.  But it's all very true, I assure you.

Hi Rebecca ~

Oh yes, I forgot to thank you for the wonderful Diary in "Ferrets
Magazine," the July edition.  The end brought tears to my eyes, and you
wrote it just as if you were in their heads.  What a gifted writer you
are!!

And Alexandra, I hope I told you how very good your article on "Ferret
Math," was in that same issue.  You see, I actually did follow all of
the ups and downs.  The only thing is I don't know how you remembered it
all lol.

Warmly ~
Mary Conley