From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:36:49 -0400
Hi there!!  Good to hear from everyone!  I love this support system we have
through the FML and TIFG!  It's just great!  Don't know what I'd do without
it!  Well, as you may have already read, we changed things around this
weekend and now everything is back to running smoothly and Peter has even
been in a better mood.  Thank goodness!  Offered me some of the chicken he
cooked last night even!  I declined - afterall, he has to let it last since
he has soooooo many bills to pay because he couldn't eat at home for soooooo
long!  Ahem!  I guess he has no problems eating at home again now.  Whew!
I was hoping that things would settle down after the change around but I
didn't expect it until the end of the week!  Hey, can't complain though.  I
can let the ferrets out for their run in the morning and get back under the
covers again!

I do have to admit though I'm still hoping that he'll move out in the
somewhat near future .... after I've had a chance to save up a bunch on
rent!!  It'd be nice to have the extra space and privacy!  Oh well, at
least things are back to civil again.

Now I just can't wait for Jasper to get home from Algonquin Park.  He works
in the film industry as a video/equipment technician and he's up there
shooting a commercial for the new Kraft *spaghetti* dinner - oooh wheee!  I
tried calling the phone number Jasper gave me for the place he's staying at
and it turns out this phone number is the place SOME of the crew is staying
and the Algonquin Inn (where he's at) doesn't have a phone!!  Weird!!  I
assume they mean that there is no phone except for emergency purposes.  So
I don't know which day he's coming home - could be Wednesday, Thursday or
Friday - depends on how well the shoots go the first few days - sigh!

Well, gotta run - again, thanks so much for your messages and concern!
Take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Tribe

P.S.(Sorry if this is basically a repeat for some of you but I thought I'd
let everyone know that things are better now!)

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret