From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:56:15 -0500
The Christmas SOS Card Exchange has officially closed. You totally
out did yourselves this exchange. More money was raised this exchange
than any other one this year. Collectively you raised $290.00.

Congratulations! We went out with a bang. Remember this money all goes
to ferrets in shelters that need help.

Thank you to: Laraine Bennett, Linda Wimpee, Heather Pittman, Nancy
Busso, Darlene Wilcox, Jeff & Susan Jones, Penny Potter Chris Matlick,
ChiChi Rochinich, Victoria Glass, Stephanie and Michael Johnson, Carol
J. Owens, Angela Dixon, Diana Lopez, Kelly Motter, Melissa Lang, Pat
Shaskin, Melanie Brown, Brenda Zupko, And Shanna Gamache.

As most of you this will be my last card exchange. I would like to
thank everyone that has participated. You have made me laugh and
touched my heart with your cards. I have made friendships here I hope
will continue. Thank you for Supporting SOS. It's a organization that
does so much for our beloved ferrets. And that at the end of the day
is what it's all about.

And now for our big finish. :::drum roll:::: This year you raised a
total of $1,106.00. Thank you, I bow to you and your generosity.

Hugs,
Robin Jones