From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:36:08 -0400
Hey... I have one request and one request only about Vicki and her sick
ferret Mochie and replies to her request and the whole it's sad bit...
and that is Do NOT turn this into a fight PLEASE!  I got so incredibly
sick of the other fight going on here, I was so glad when BIG ended it,
and i'm sure i'm not the only one.  I don't want to see another fight
taking up space in the FML.  Also, BIG's got enough moderation to do,
lets make it easier on him.  I know Vicki wasn't trying to start a fight,
she's upset that her ferret is sick and that she doesn't know why.  So
don't go postal on her!  If you originally had nothing to say... don't
change that and yell at her for wanting replies.  I'll assume the best
about those who have replied and think that you are not meaning to fight,
and hopefully that your posts will be the end of it.  But seriously,
lets not fight, we can let things go.  A two sentence comment about not
getting replies which might have upset you is not worth fighting over, it
is not a peice of horribly wrong medical information that if used would
kill a ferret, it is not anything to fight over or voice really strong
opinions on.  It's just a comment.  If it upset you, let it go.  Thats
the best thing.  I do think that the Shift Key comment was totally out of
line and insulting, but i'm not going to flame anyone or yell at anyone
for it.  Lets just let ruffled feathers go uncommented on and get back to
discussing useful things!  Oh, and I'm only posting annoymously, because
I feel that people would decide to turn around and flame me for this,
which I really don't want.  All I want is for the fighting and arguing
to stop and for more useful conversation to go on.

Have a fuzzy day all!
:-D

[BD]