From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:56:03 EST
MotoPhoto has a stretch bracelet in a gold color or in a silver color
with 6 squares in which to place miniature pics of your baby or babies.
The squares come in larger or smaller sizes.  The bracelets come in S,M,
or L.

I wear mine most every day.  I cannot stand things dangling off of me, so
wanted only this kind of bracelet.  I can look at my little ones any time
of the day.

MotoPhoto is all over the country.  This was what I was just told when
I called.  To get a location near you, you can call 847-541-6686.  This
is a MotoPhoto in Illinois.  The lady there said that if anyone called
concerning the bracelet..she could give that person the location of a
MotoPhoto nearest them.