From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 07:49:31 -0700
I enjoyed reading Debbie's post regarding how she increases her
adoptions by posting on CraigsList. There are some ideas, for sure.

Personally, however, I would not risk putting anything on CraigsList
where I live (Houston). I live by a belief that, generally, people are
honest and good. But the creeps and sick-o's seem to flock to the pet
section on the Houston CL and I would be too scared to adopt out a
ferret or invite them to my home. I know we are supposed to screen
potential adopters, but doing it through CL is not my first choice.
Actually, I try to avoid even looking at the CL -- it's too upsetting.

I like the ideas Debbie presented...I just wish there was another way
to do it besides CraigsList! Best wishes, Debbie! I wish you continued
success!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Slave
FriskyBiznus Ferret Sanctuary