From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:10:00 -0700
As I stated in our last ListBot e-mail, we're now auctioning off two of the
most adorable electronic pet ferrets we've ever seen.  These are called
'Scoozie Pets', made by Senario and are interactive pet 'Friendly Ferrets'.
There are two available.  One is white with black eyes, the other a sable
color with black eyes.  Both operate on 3 AA batteries and are a great
interactive toy.  They purr, giggle, grunt and make all sorts of sounds as
well as head and tail movement.  We really got a kick out of them when
Julie brought the first one home.  So happy to see the domestic pet ferret
gaining such popularity!

We are auctioning off these cute little guys to raise a few bucks to help
those lost and rescued fuzzies in our care.  Each ferret is being sold
separately so everyone has a chance at getting the one they like.  If you
know anyone else that might also be interested in bidding, then by all
means, pass this e-mail along to them!

If you'd like to see them or possibly bid on them (hint: would make a GREAT
Christmas gift), then here's the links.

Photo of white ferret: http://www.wuzzles.com/white_ferret.jpg
e-Bay information
Item # for White Ferret: 527582163
Link to White Ferret:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=527582163

Photo of sable ferret: http://www.wuzzles.com/sable_ferret.jpg
e-Bay information
Item # for White Ferret: 527583169
Link to Sable Ferret:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=527583169

 Bidding on them is simple and we accept several forms of online payment.
As soon as the 10 day bidding cycle is over (and if we reach the reserve
price) the winning bidders will be receiving them via FedEx or UPS.  There
is an additional $5.00 shipping fee, if it is any more that that, we'll
cover the difference.

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/