Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:28:00 CDT
Here's our new phone number (Ferret Family Services) effective 7/17/95:
(913)456-8FFS (8337).  I tried for 456-9337 (45 my FFS) but it was taken.

Cute Stories (Well, I think so)
With moving the furniture out the ferrets are having a ball.  I brought in
boxes to pack and 1 was stacked on end in another one and Spritely got in
under the flaps and each time someone would try to get in she'd get 'em.
She was guarding her box and even the big males were jumping to get out.
There wasn't much room so when they'd turn around their tales or back
end would be pushed inside the flap of her box and she'd get 'em!  When
I stuck my hand in she got it too!  She is just a tiny thing, maybe a
pound, but very fiesty.

And when I moved our big desk out that normally sits by the door, Zipper
was pretty confused.  She walked over to the door and looked up and
around for several minutes as if to say "What is wrong here".  She looked
up at me and I couldn't help but laugh at her.  She is so funny!

Randa Sue got to my Pepsodent toothpaste AGAIN!  At least this time she
hadn't toted it off before I found it.  I now have toothpaste oozing out
of about 50 holes!  I don't mind if she uses my toothpaste, I just wish
she'd only make ONE hole.

I love the flying/jumping ferrets story.  Randa Sue jumps at us from
everywhere.  She's a black/wht/slvr blaze just like Willow.  Sometimes
I'll clap my hands at her and she launches herself towards me.  I try
to catch her but more times than not she lands beside me.  One time she
hit my forehead first.  Hmmm... I wonder if she her depth perception is
off too!

Thought we all need a break.  Hugs to all.  tle

Oh, if anyone is in the Wamego Kansas area and wants to help put up our
fencing and ferret patio enclosure on Saturday.....  :-)