From:
Deborah Schlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 14:01:43 -0500
Hi Chris,

I am posting this for a friend who is in her first year of teaching
and has not yet had time to subscribe to the FML. Her name is Margaret
Sinex and she is teaching in Rolla, Missouri. She would like to know
if there is anyone within an hour's drive of Rolla who would be
willing to care for her girl Boo over American Thanksgiving (November
24-28). I can vouch for Boo; she is a very sweet-tempered girl and
easy to care for. If anyone can help, please respond by e-mail to:

On another note, I recieved a wonderful catalogue of ferret-related
items in the mail yesterday from:

Critters
4211 Rosewood Drive
Suite 5