From:
Paige Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:47:52 -0800
Another week, another collections of smiles to share

While playing the ferret bowling game where you sit on one side of the
room and slide a ferret across the floor to the far side of the room I
found a whole lot of smiles...

- Kaie refused to slide properly and was on all 4 feet before coming
  to a halt every single time he came for a slide

- Pogue actually manage to collect 3 stuffed animals as he passed them
  sliding across the floor on his back

- Andra and actually flip in mid air if you get her hyper enough

- Arwen invented her own variation of the game and started pouncing on
  each ferret as they slid through the barrier (boy did she get picked
  on for that move)

Ginger figured out that bedtime meant hide under the cage and only come
out when I turn my back (hence extending her runtime considerably).

The best smile of the day was Spirit..  he decided that the food dish
was not in the correct spot and needed to be moved.  The only way he
could get the correct angle to move the offending dish was by sitting
in the water bowl??  Just picture it our big albino boy sitting in a bowl
of water pushing the food dish with his nose !!!  (Well, at least he is
cute)

Until next week, remember to look for the smiles
Auntie Paige
Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org