From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:01:52 -0600
My husband and I are moving from Saint Louis to Seattle sometime in
Feb, but we're not sure the best way to get the ferrets there. We
obviously can't fly with them since none of the airlines allow it. So
the option is to drive there with the ferrets in some kind of cage in
the back seat -- there's 3 of them, and Lilo has a fit if she's stuck
in a carrier with Ebony for too long --, or ship them there on Pet Air
the same day we fly out and have our cars shipped. Has anyone ever used
Pet Air? I get really paranoid about my babies... If we do decide to
drive, what would be the best thing to use in the back seat of a Honda
Civic?

--
*Sue*