From:
Sherry Zeiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:11:22 -0500
>From:    Mary Richoux <[log in to unmask]>
>Has anyone tried the Marshall product that lessens the poop odor (I think
>it's called Bi-Odor)?  Is it worth it? ...
>
>...I read the bottle's instructions and it said that the ferrets have
>to adjust to the new taste in the water and it may take a few weeks to
>notice a difference.  Does it taste nasty or something?  Is the lessened
>odor (if the product is effective) really worth it?

I've been using Bi-Odor since we got our first fuzzy back in June '01.
I'm not sure how much it cuts down the smell because I used it from the
beginning.  Both my babies will drink the water mixed with Bi-Odor without
a problem.  I put 3 squirts of the Bi-Odor with 16 oz. of water.  Although,
when they're out of the cage they usually drink the cat's water, so they
get water with and without.

Good Luck,
Sherry
Elmo and Zoe