From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:29:26 -0400
I just went to the one of the websites about the Utah ferrets, the "Faces
of the Innocent" page.  I was very touched and am going to check out the
other pages.  It is good to remind us all of the continuing needs that
these ferrets have, with so many in shelters and so many costs from the
rescue uncovered.  If anyone has any special stories or little updates
about individual Utah ferrets it would be great to hear on the fml.  It's
nice to be reminded of the happy endings and hear some of the daily
miracles that are these ferrets' lives.  It will remind us all to care
and to give.

I am also curious about one particular ferret.  I remember one rescuer
describing a ferret who seemed worried that he would be left behind as
they removed ferrets from the cages.  I think he was a large male whose
little paw kept coming out of the bottom cage he was in when people
walked by as if to say "hey, what about me?  I'm here!"

Does anyone know who this ferret was?  Can anyone update on where he went
and how he's doing?

Dooks to all the Utah fuzzies! Hope to hear about you all!
Risa