From:
Terence Kennard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 01:11:22 -0500
Hello I'm new the this so please bare with me.
I have a six months old Ferret named Bandit that I just love to death and
trust me when I say, he named him self.  I had to go out of town for a
couple of weeks and a friend took care of him for me while I was away.  He
seemed to have lots of out of the cage time and attention, but when I got
him back home I found he had you guessed it FLEAS.  Will someone please
advises me on the best course of action to get rid of the these pest from
poor Bandit and my home, in the safest possible manner.

            Thanks from Terry and Bandit.