From:
Robert Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:23:58 +0800
I know i'm probably being a paranoid parent, but my ferrets are currently
changing coat.  And I have read some articles about how ferrets can lose
weight when there doing it.

However one of my babys has stayed roughly the same weight but my other
baby has stacked on literaly heaps of weight!!!.  I dont know if this is
normal because i havent read about ferrets gaining weight.  There hasnt
been a change in diet and she's eating just what her sisters eating.

Any help would be apreciated.  I dont want her getting unhealthily fat.

Thank you
Robert
Lady Clarice and Lady Cora