From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2013 12:40:09 +0300
Hello, hello to you all --

I have had it, given up, rethought, and De-trenched!

Next week I go to AA and make reservations for me and the animals.
We'll leave in Oct, probably mid month.

The things I described last week abt the gv't are what did it. Either
it will never end or Abrahame will complete the processes with his POA.
Either he will be honest, or he will steal, and I believe he is honest.

As time passes, I see I was half out of my mind when I lost Raoul. My
mental and physical health are at risk, plus I am wasting my life's
energy wrestling with conditions here. It will be great to be back in
the US.

So! I invite you to celebrate with me.