From:
"Holly S. DiMeglio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:33:00 -0800
Hello everyone,

I feel like I am in an entirely different world now that nursing school is
in progress.  No time for the fun things, just study, study, study.  Taking
a few moments out of my evening to relax.

Tequila is doing very well.  She is still on the lysodren and growing quite
a bit of hair.  It's so wierd to handle her now, I'm used to her being bald.
She's got a lot on her face, chest, legs, neck, and sides.  It's begining to
grow on her back and tail, but nothing on her tummy to speak of.  Her lump
on her neck has definately decreased in size and we're just keeping an eye
on it for now.  I can't afford the surgery without taking on more debt than
I can handle at this moment.  My vet literally subtracted about $200 from
the last animal crisis and I feel kind of guilty about it.  If there are
signs of growth again, she will get the care she deserves, I won't ignore
her needs.

The little boy, Oliver, is a bundle.  I was spoiled rotten with the 2 girls
who behaved so well.  Oliver has given new meaning to ferret proofing over
and over again in this household.  He also has horrible bathroom habits!!!!!
The girls who were shooting about 98% before he came along, have reverted
back to using any spot in the house they feel like using.  I've worked with
him a bit, but he's stubborn.  I don't have the time or the patience now to
litter train him properly and it's driving me nuts!  Never a dull moment.

Mostly just wanted to say "hi" to everyone.

Holly