From:
Todd and Melanie Bordner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:20:07 -0400
Hello!  I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a MAJOR millipede and carpenter ant invasion of my home and
property and need an professional to tackle ridding of these nasty
creatures.  My question is how safe are pesticides for ferrets??  I was
assured by the pest control professional that what he uses is pet safe.
Well, we all know ferrets are a breed all of their own unlike cats and
dogs.  He said he uses a powder to put in the light switches and that he
doesn't spray the baseboards.

I guess my fear is that if one of those varmant insects gets the
pesticide and walks out to my ferret and God forbid my ferrets eat this
beast with pesticide contamination - will it harm the ferret??  I do
not know the name of what he is using.  He will be here sometime today
(Monday).  He also said we do not need to remove of the pets.

Any thoughts or experiences are welcome.

Thanks
Melanie