From:
Faith Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 02:33:42 PDT
If you are like me and purchase Totally Ferret Ferret Food from PT Moran,
you may be in for a surprise.  This weekend I went to the Arlington Virginia
store to purchase TF and they were completely out.  PT Moran called their
other stores, Fairfax, Alexandria and Herndon and they too were out.  PT
Moran was recently bought out by PetCo chain store and they do not carry
Totally Ferret.  PT Moran employees were not sure if they were just out of
TF or if it is no longer being stocked.  My six ferrets are very dependent
upon TF so now I have a weeks worth of food and some Iams to mix with it to
hopefully stretch it until I can get a shipment in from American Ferret
Association.  Did not want others to fall into the same boat as myself.

Faith Hood
Canadian Space Agency
Washington DC