From:
Tracey Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:06:23 -0500
Hi all,

Please feel free to check out another original art auction I've listed,
the proceeds to benefit Mikey, Valerie's ferret who had emergency
treatment recently at the vet's.  Remember all the good she's done
raising money for SOS, and that sometimes we all need a hand.

Here's the url for the ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550303063

Thank you to those who have already placed bids on my other pieces, and
remember my offer of stone paintings of your ferrets, $20 a piece, also
to benefit Mikey, not a bad deal for an original piece of art of your
pet.  I'm offering a stone a piece to the first 2 to email me off list.

Thanks again,
Tracey and all the boogs