Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:14:02 -0400
Hello everyone,

I went to Petland today to play with the baby ferrets. All 5 were
fairly big males -- except one. he was tiny! Very skinny -- his bones
were visible. His eyes were clear, i saw him eat and drink. I am
worried about him. I may go back for him. Do you think he is sick?

Thanks everyone!
Nicole

--
Loving: Odie, Fireball, Hermie, Venji Bott, Shroom, and Pazuzu
Missing: Gonzo, Bumble, Farley, Pickles, Wylee, Kringle, Frungus,