From:
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 07:36:57 -0800
Hi FLM,
Wanted to invite all of you who are in the beautiful Pacific Northwest to a
ferret Christmas Party hosted by the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network on
December 5th from 5 PM to 9 PM.  The party is a potluck (ham provided) so
plan on bringing a dessert and side dish and your dinner ware.  We are
planning a $5 gift exchange for the ferrets.  The way it works is that for
each gift you bring for your ferret he exchanges it for a Nutra Stat laden
new gift under the Christmas tree.  We are also going to have a Christmas
theme costume contest for the ferrets.  There will also be bazarre tables
setup with lots of neat one-of-a-kind things from our various shelters.  We
will be holding a bake sale, too!  All profits will benifit our shelters or
the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network program dedicated to building new
shelters in the States of Oregon and lower Washington.  So, bring your
ferrets and plan on a fun evening and help the Northwest Fuzzies!

Chris Mathis
PFSN Shelter Coordinater