From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:26:34 -0400
HI folks- I am Baaack! :)

It's Blossom still the pertiest gal at Ferret Wise no matter what
Destiny says!

Oh yes the, move into a human occupied space has given up all new
outlooks on life yesssiree! First there are much more interesting
places to play here. Elric showed us how to hide in the bookcase! That
is a good one... we have space to hide and sleep and no one can find
us.. Momma has been moving kind of slow since falling and hurting her
ankle & knee which gives us more opportunity to make ferret mischief.
I have found the most inviting private spot way under the china
cabinet.... it takes those humans a lot of work to move it to get me
out. Destiny has a sleepy spot on a window sill behind one of the other
cages... but she had Mom going real good for hours when she was not
there. She finally decided to let Mom off the hook who had stayed home
to make sure she was all right- when she awoke from her nap and popped
her head out form the large box with all the papers that need filing.
Poor ol' shelter Mom was not sure if she should be happy or mad! Nestle
is enjoying his grand environment and Momma said he seems to be doing
so well she expects he will be here for the holidays-- guress he was
old and cranky enough that he wanted to retire to his own space!

We are all anxiously awaiting our long awaited trip to the Boston
Children's Museum. Elric said we can use his play yard so it is being
packed . We will get to exercise when the kids aren't holding & petting
us. WHAT FUN! Austin & JJ are coming with Uncle Greg so we can have a
real party! We will be leaving out real early next Saturday morning so
we can have a long day of teaching kids and families about ferrets.

It is almost time for melatonin implants again for the elders.. so
Momma has put more neat stuff up on ebay to help defray the cost of
implants and the travel expense to the Boston Children's Museum.

There are:
Winged Ferret Print - ready to frame ENDS:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180117147579

Mac Side Up - a great hardcover book for young and old
ENDS: Sep-14-07 09:34:11 PD
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180157328891

Applique Ferret Tote made by hospice Mom Judy ENDS: Sep-14-07 09:43:54
PDT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180157331936

Ferret Lovers Mystery Box Full of goodies! ENDS: Sep-14-07 09:34:45 PD
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180157329101

Winged Ferret Poster
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180157961406

RARE Ferret Copper Cookie Cutter for holiday baking!
ENDS: Sep-16-07 06:42:35 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180157854172

and lots more stuff that helps keep us all fed and cared for by our
shelter vet-- you can check things out in our ebay store here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop
Tee shirts and ferret design cards are on special!

I will be sure to let you all know how we do at the children's museum!
It ought to be a blast.. Austin loved this trip a LOT!

Oh yeah-- Momma is late getting the newsletter done this time around--
her stair climnbing abilities were diminished with her fall-- but she
wants you all to know it will be done soon!

Love, Blossom
spokesferret   Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org

I Goodsearch for Ferret Wise, Raise money for a ferret friendly
community just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch -
www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!