Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:56:04 -0500
Doc called yesterday and left a message.  The biopsy on Geez came back.  It
is confirmed that he has a squamous cell carcinoma.  It is growing upward
into the nasal passage.  Just a matter of time.  Does anyone know what will
happen towards the end?  I would like to prepare myself and also be able to
recognize the signs.  I guess I should consider myself pretty lucky that he
has been with us this long, but hearing that the cancer is confirmed.....

My personal Dr. called and informed me that the bone density test I had done
has shown that I have osteoporosis. Cool, huh??! I'm left wondering how long
before I won't be able to take care of the critters anymore. I constantly
pop Aleve to try to control the pain in my hips.

Did surgeries last Sunday.  Lost three little ones post-op.  Found out that
Noel (who went in for adrenal) has two large tumors on her liver.  Doc gave
her six months.

Celebrated (yeah-right) our tenth anniversary yesterday.  Highlight of my
week?  Got my paycheck!

Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com