From:
Misty Hosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:28:56 +0000
Hi Everyone,

This is an update on my 4 Ohio babies. This was a very busy weekend for
all of us. Saturday we interviewed with potential adopters. The great
news is that my albino baby (Marsayas) may have found a forever home.
Then on Sunday they all went in for there surgeries. My heart broke
leaving them there for that and I worried all day until I got the call
everything was fine. In the end I decided NOT to descent them. I
figured that if God did not want that there he would have left it out.
Besides if they don’t get adopted because of it
.well that just means I
will have to keep them

shucks ; )

This morning they were happy and fine. Still groggy but OK! It was a
long night. I worry WAY too much. But I wanted to make cretin I could
catch a problem BEFORE it became unfixable or serious. I did enlist the
help of a friend to stay with them the first part of the day today just
to be sure while I am at work. I had a big argument with myself about
just bringing them with me. BUT the right side one

haha

I did get kisses rather than nips this morning too which then made me
seriously consider just staying home because they are clearly NOT
themselves. But my biggest nipper came through and I was able to leave.

I got kisses, I cried all the way to work. I just love my babies to
death..

So I pictures I will send along tonight.

Hugs

--
Misty Hosier
Broward Ferret Rescue and Referral