From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 03:33:08 -0700
Before the new implants were available I was driving to Phoenix -120
miles or more one way- to get some done. One office call divided among
however many ferrets I took in, whether my own, shelter or other
peoples' ferrets. The implant was $150 plus the portion of the $76
office call, so it was mostly around 175 total. Now my regular vet in
Tucson is doing them and the charge is $175. She's great and does a
lot of work for us at low prices but this is her regular fee. I think
the CT vet is gouging even though costs are higher on the coast.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ