From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:43:09 -0800
>From:    Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Somehow I managed to hit the send button, and my heart hurts as it did
>that moment Ziggy slipped away from me.  This is so much harder than I
>ever imagined.  I'm afraid that when the pain finally eases I will forget
>my sweet pet.

Crystal...

hon...that will never happen...ferrets become part of you...and you part
of them...it is inseperable...part of ziggy will always be with you...and
part of you will always be with him...

forgetting will never happen...

gradually a peace will come...but he will never be away from you...he will
always be right there in your memory and heart...

the pain is not the reminder...it is the heart...

you still have to work thru your grieving...as we all do with our lost
ones...but at the end of that...they are still here with us...forever...

i promise...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret