From:
Carol Dworkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:25:13 EDT
>From:    Tiffany Wann <[log in to unmask]>
>
>we dont buy marshall products, but a ferret is a ferret, whether he/she
>has little blue tattoos or not.

It seems to me that Marshall Farms would be more likely to cut back on
the sale of ferrets--especially if PR or other problems arising from it
increase--if the sale of ferret-related products becomes more profitable.

Many MF products are quality items that enhance the experience of sharing
our lives with ferrets.  Others are not worth the cost.  I would like to
see Marshall Farms decrease its breeding operations and continue to
develop its products line.  I think that profitability will ultimately
determine the company policy at MF.  That is why I have chosen to continue
to buy the Marshall's products that I feel contribute to the welfare of
my furkids.

Carol

The best things in life are not *things*.