From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 22:13:17 -0700
Hi,
I need help big-time here.....  My carpet sharks have become Silent
Runners!!!!!  No matter what I have tried for collars they get out of them
at will and often!  After the incident w/Rowdy I know the importance of
having Name Tags on my babies but if they take off the collars then so much
for that!  I may have to ask my vet if he can surgically attach the name
tags permanently, LOL, just kidding I think!  So any and all advice will be
much appreciated....  Private e-mail or on FML I will find it no matter
what.  Right now I have 3 silent runners as of nite before last and this is
an issue I need to resolve immediately !!  Help!  Thanks in advance!

Kelleen and the once again Insane Animal House!