Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:31:32 -0400
Hi Ya'll,

I wanted to tell everyone how lucky I am.  I have a wonderful friend who
listens to me gripe, tells me when I am wrong and when I am right, lets me
call her at all hours when I am depressed and is just a generally loving,
and very giving person.

The great thing about her is that she is also a great friend to the ferret
community.  She is on the FML, she doesn't post much, but keeps an eye on
things and generously offers help for sick fuzzies, especially those with
paralysis.  She is always there for them, and has even become a part time
shelter when the Houston area shelters were overwhelmed.

I am talking about Noni Clark.  She has been a very supportive friend of
mine.  I will never be able to repay her for her help, her cheap therapy and
her love.  She is a considerate friend who isn't afraid to tell you when you
are wrong and be blunt if needed.  I couldn't ask for more.

She is like a sister to me and I love her like one too.

Thanks Noni!!

Maggie Mae