From:
Ellen Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:00:21 -0500
Does anyone know of any tricks to stopping the furbutts from stealing my
son's pacifiers??  Cleo, our 2 yo MF female, plays tug-of-war with my 2 mo
son over his binky (she takes them directly from his mouth!!).  She always
wins, stashing them in the box spring (we haven't yet tried the wonderful
box-spring-cures from the other day).  Sheba, our 6 mo MF female, them
promptly eats them, which we know is NOT good for her.  They both hiss when
we take the binkies from them (the girls, that is.  My son just screams
like he's being tortured.) Sheba will actually start screaming and fighting
if we try to take them from her.  Any ideas??  I get tired of running to
the baby store (the only place to get the only type of binkies that he will
take) every week because we can't find the stolen ones!!  They also steal
bottles (because of the nipples).  I can see why they aren't jealous of the
baby.  Because of him, they have a million new toys!!

Thanks for all your help!!

Sheba (Cleo, you steal the binky, I'll meet you under the bed), Cleo
(It's mine!  MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!), Colt (Mom, where'd my binky go?) and
Mom and Dad (CLEOPATRA!!  BRING THAT BACK!!  IT'S NOT YOURS!!  CLEEEOOOOO!!)

elly