From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2014 14:25:33 -0400
While this chart only touches on clarifying a few of the words and
terms that cause confusion for readers, and I think perhaps some of
the clearer alternatives could be clarified still more, it is a great
start!

As someone who often carries ferret health and behavior abstracts to
lists and has encountered people who misunderstood and therefore read
things into them which were not there, it is good to see charts like
this which help people better understand (and may lead to future
abstracts being yet more transparent). OH! There is another one since
transparent can have multiple meanings. In this usage I am aiming for
"easily understandable".

http://tingilinde.typepad.com/starstuff/2014/05/language.html

Anyway, ENJOY the chart! Keep it handy. It will help.