From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:51:11 -0400
Baloo was adopted this week.  He was one of 2 ferrets brought in from
Oakville H.S. 2 weeks ago.  He was a real cutie pie and only 3 months old.
The same day he came in, a little guy from Mississauga Animal Control came
in too.  Auntie Paige named him Killer.  He's the tiniest ferret we have
ever seen, but boy, does he pack an attitude!

On the same day, Sadie was brought to us by one of our volunteers Tanya.
She was 6 and came from Brampton Animal Control.  Tanya fell in love with
Sadie and decided to keep her so Sadie has a good home for the rest of her
life.  AND on the SAME day, along with Baloo, Fritz came in.  He needs a
good home too.  Mommie sayz he reminds her of Bandit

We got a message from aunt Ronnie that Raz & Hailey (Millie & Molly) are
doing great in their new home and now Millie is on Lupron, her hair has
come back!  I'm so happy to hear it!  Patches, Sumo & Junior have been
adopted too.  They have been waiting for a long time to find a family.
Patches & Junior was from the London rescue in 98, went to a home and then
came back with another ferret, Sumo.

Mommie got Zakk, the Doberman's ashes back on Friday.  Auntie Barri picked
them up.  Mommie misses him very much.

I'm doing well, the blue spot auntie Olympia found is normal for me and
I'm still terrorizing the house!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!