From:
Michael Lazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 13:32:48 -0600
This is a warning to all who use floppies with those annoying little plastic
bags.  I was busy on my computer last night when I looked down and my little
fuzzie Jessica had one of those damn plastic disk covers over her head,
it was cute for about 2 seconds until it sank in that she was playing with
a plastic bag over her head.  If you all are like me those things just
seem to disappear in to thin air, but now I know fuzzies know how to retrieve
things from different dimension.  How else could they possibly find all
of those socks.

ME: Jessica give me the bag!
Jessica: No it's mine I found it first!
Me:  I won!  I got the bag!
Jessica: I am still the princess and I can still do what ever I want, You
have to go to work sometime!
Me: Well... I still won!
Jessica:  Go get me another ice cream bar!
Me: OK Princess!

Lates
Mike -N- Jessica