From:
Chris Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 15:51:54 -0400
Hello all...I have a couple quick questions for you all.

First of all, what types of innoculations are ferrets supposed to receive
aside from a rabies vaccination?  Typically, how much would a full round of
immunizations cost?  And finally, what is the best way to know if your vet
is ferret knowledgable?

Second, what kind of cage would you recommend for two ferrets who are living
quite comfortable in a 1' x 3' x 1' rabbit cage?  I want to get them a new
cage sometime before the end of the summer so they can have more room to
exersize and play when me and my roommate aren't home to let them out, which
is pretty much all day.  I'm thinking a two or three story cage, but I
really can't afford over $300.  It also needs to be something which I can
put in my bedroom or someplace else out of sight if the landlord happens by.

Thanks for your help!

-Chris