From:
fOrEsT Pietro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:47:30 -0700
Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones walking down the hallway at Totally Ferret with
Forest holding her pink clip board.

5 cases of Treats? :::Forest yells back:::: Check!

5 cases of Vivify? Check!

5 cases of Dookers? Check!

Dr W poking his head out of April's office "what are you guys doing"?

Forest replies, "Oh Dr. W. since you, Trish, and April are leaving for
the symposium, Isabella has decided to throw a HUGE party. Isabella is
getting ready to send out like 200 invites and we are going to have a
lot of food and music and fun. Isabella even said that we are going to
stay way"......

::::Isabella slaps her paw over Forest's mouth::::

What the heck little Brother! Shut your pie!

Isabella looking up at Dr .W. and snatching the clipboard out of
Forest's paws, putting her head down and stomping away

I know. I am grounded. I got it SHEESH!