From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:14:26 -0600
I was watching 'House of Frankenstein' on Sci-Fi and it was a tale of
vampires, werewolves and the monster Frankenstein created; all taking
place in Los Angeles, California.  Well, the girl in this movie was
scratched by this werewolf and she was staying with this cop at his
sister's and it was a full moon and nighttime.  The girl gets the werewolf
urge and takes off into the woods and there is this cute sable ferret
running in the woods for his dear life with the girl chasing him.  She was
gonna snack on him!!  He runs into this log and before she can get him a
vampire swoops down and grabs her thus saving the sables life.  What was
this fert doing loose at night in California where ferrets are illegal?
LOL.  Anyway, I had to report this to the FML as a bonified ferret
sighting.  I was breathing so hard when he was being chased.  Thank God
the vampire saved him.

Diane